Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Add An Image to Your Blog Sidebar

How To Add a Clickable Graphic To Your Blogger SidebarDo you have an image in a post
somewhere on your blog
and you want to add it to your sidebar
AND have it be a clickable link?

Easy Peasy.

If you want to use an image that isn't already in your blog someplace, upload it to tinypic.com or photobucket. Use the code they provide but you will need to alter the code that I have colored red on slide 4 to the url of where you want your image to link to.

This is my first slideshare tutorial so let me know if there is anything I can improve upon :)



If you liked the tutorial, feel free to share it with your friends! Let me know if you have any other tutorials you'd  like to see and it just might be in next week's newsletter :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you think...