Saturday, September 3, 2011

Friday found me in bed

I very rarely eat fast food
mainly because I rarely leave the house
so when Mart suggested we drive to town and have Taco John's
I was all for it!
I had been craving some Potato Oles for a while...
ok so about 5 years. I really can't remember the last time I ate there.
We went
we pigged out
I got sick sick sick
and I'm still wearing the same jammies I put on Thursday.
I crawled out yesterday
thinking I HAD to do some emailing
only to find that I had double vision and couldn't type anyway.
So back to bed.
I was so sick that...
are you ready for this?
I didn't even read.
I stayed in bed and slept for hours and hours and hours.

And now it's Saturday afternoon
and I have to get ready to go to a party
so I need something to pep me up a bit
and get me moving...



Enjoy your weekend darlings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you think...