Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Two Facebook Tips that are LIKE... so easy!

It's all about being "liked"
but did you know that in order for the number of fans to go up...

your page needs to be liked with PERSONAL pages?
When you "like" someone's business page
you need to use both your PERSONAL page AND your BUSINESS page.
You can switch back and forth here:

When you LIKE a page with your BUSINESS page
the avatars of those pages show up here

and you can CUSTOMIZE this to feature the pages you want!
Simply go to your EDIT PAGE button in the top right of your BUSINESS page

and click on the FEATURED tab, then EDIT FEATURED LIKES.

You'll be able to check the boxes of the shops and pages you WANT to rotate there.

Don't forget to hit SAVE when you are done!

19 comments:

  1. Interesting! Thanks for posting this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRANNY! What???? Oh girl you need to get on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful! I wish FB would change it back where all "likes" count.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashamed to say I don't have a fb business page (◡‿◡✿)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very helpful info!
    (RomanticThoughts on Etsy)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't use Facebook but I stumbled. As my Grandmother used to say, "Better than a peck in the head with a rock!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that was some awesome information that I did not know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good point! I still like to like them as my business as well so I can comment as my business and so I can tag people whenever I promote on The Blog Entourage. I'll make sure I like you on FB!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly, sometimes my personal page takes me to the page and then I add them to my business page. Less clicking.

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow, didn't know that, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tutorial! I need to get cracking :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great instructional pics! I've been neglecting my FB lately..:(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! I need to learn more about facebook!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. intriguing. i just dont have time to commit to another social site.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kelly you are so smart! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear what you think...