Tuesday, May 22, 2012

One Facebook Tip to Show Some Love

When Facebook switched to Timeline
small business owners around the world
gave a collective grumble.

facebook tipsOne of the biggest complaints I heard was:

"I hate how all the nice posts people leave on my page are now stuffed into one box!"

Did you know it doesn't have to be that way?


Make Comments Visible

Don't you love getting nice comments from happy customers and followers? Want to get them out of that little box and show them off? It's super easy!

Hover over the comment you want to show on your page and click the X in the top right corner. A drop down menu will show up:

facebook small business tips


Select "Allowed on Page" and voila! The comment is now part of your page, not hidden away in that box on the side.

social media tips

AND if it's an especially lovely comment, you can highlight it!

show wall posts on facebook

A great way to show off some of your favorite businesses! 

If you want to see yourself on my page, feel free to stop and tell me that you enjoyed this little tip :)





8 comments:

  1. Awesome tip- just updated my page! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool tip Kelly, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip! I had no idea! =)
    Thanks,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tip, thank you so much for sharing. YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NorthlandWoolens,Inc.May 25, 2012 at 3:39 PM

    SSWWWEEEET Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Didn't know this! So happy to have found you on Pinterest <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post.... I would like to say thanks for such information. Very precise and accurate. Thanks.
    Hire Dedicated Resources

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear what you think...