Tuesday, January 3, 2012

alarmed

After 17 days of sleeping in
this morning was rough.
I mean really rough.
I'm still fighting the urge to go back to bed.
It's so hard!
My bedroom is cool and dark...
I washed all the bedding yesterday so everything smells fresh and clean.
Have I ever mentioned how much I love my pillow?
...sigh...
And there is no creativity happening here right now.
My brain feels like a lump of cold lutefisk.
When I read the blog challenge email this morning and saw the suggestions for posts, my first thought was

Top Ten Reasons I HATE My Alarm Clock

but in an effort to remain positive
I decided to post

Top Ten Reasons I LOVE My Alarm Clock:
1. I can schedule two alarm times
2.

Yeah I got nothin'.
I think I'll just go make myself another cup of coffee.

......update......
The coffee has helped immensely


.....update part deux.....
I put hair gel on my toothbrush so I may not be as awake as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you think...