Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Finds Me... cleaning dog barf

Other than your child crying,
no sound as the ability to wake you up faster
or more completely
than the sound of your dog throwing up.

Not exactly a pleasant way to wake up but effective.




When I was growing up
Mom would sing this in the morning
and it's a sweet memory
although as a teenager it drove me nuts!
Now I'd give anything to hear my Mom sing it!
I wonder when I'm gone if my daughter will have such fond memories
of me singing?
I think the one that drives her the battiest is when I sing Moon River!

Well I'm up and wide awake and have a million things to do
plans to make
trips to take
brownies to bake
and a butt to shake...

Happy Friday and have a loverly weekend!
That's an order.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your little rhymes, Kelly!
    Keep on singin' because I bet your daughter is gonna remember that long after you thought it was forgotten.

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear what you think...